Baschurch C.E. (A) Primary School has served the village of Baschurch and the surrounding area since 1716.
Our school building has been extended to provide a range of classrooms and activity spaces. The enclosed grounds have areas for quiet reflection, woodland walks, adventure and active games. We also utilise the extensive fields belonging to The Corbet, our partner Secondary school.
The school is a Church of England Aided Primary School and has close links with All Saints’ Church in the village and the Diocese of Lichfield, whilst being maintained by Shropshire Council.